Thursday, August 9, 2007

Interviews

Well, the job hunt is beginning to heat up. Both Aimee and I have been receiving some interest in our CV's. The recruitment company CNC Global submitted my CV to two companies 2 weeks ago tomorrow, but it's a slow time of year so they are taking their time. I'm still in the running I'm told, so hopefully interviews next week.

I also submitted my CV to a company very similar to LANsmart, servicing SMB's in the GTA (Small to medium sized businesses in the Greater Toronto Area) and they want to speak to me next week too so fingers crossed on that one. It also means I'll have to buy a car as there's travelling involved.

I'm also applying at the local electronics store, Futureshop. They give a good employee discount; Can you say 50 inch TV =)

If nothing else, I could join the Geeksquad. It must be where the geeks on wheels idea came from, but it's backed up by the electronics chain, BestBuy.

Anyway, the opportunities are plentiful, it's all just taking a long time as it's summer here and too many people are either on holiday, or just slowed down by the extreme heat.

No comments: