Friday, November 9, 2007

ooooh, it's gettin' cold!

I don't care what you say, snow does not fall during 'fall', Leaves are supposed to fall, not snow!

The last few week we have seen Toronto undergo a transformation. Water has been drained from outside structures like fountains and swimming pools, the people have switched from shorts to jeans, and sweaters to jackets, gloves and hats.

On Sunday night the news casters were discussing where the snow would be falling, and we got a couple of inches in the places north of Toronto. Then on Tuesday I was walking around with a grin on my face as the lightest of snow flakes began falling around me as I walked down the street, and Aimee's co-workers were wondering what she was doing as she stared out the windows smiling.

The fluffy hooded jackets are starting to prove their worth.
Photos to come soon, but keep checking our photo blog - link at the top

No comments: